Aside from securing your place in the MS Wellness Run alongside Australia’s largest community bike ride, your entry fee also gets you:
- A finisher medal
- Opportunity to purchase event photos of you and your mates from Race Atlas
- An event guide packed full of tips
- Dedicated events team to assist you with questions & support in training and fundraising
- The opportunity to be a part of the MS community and challenge yourself
- The amazing feeling of helping those living with multiple sclerosis
- Access to the MS Wellness Zone
MS Wellness Run Packs will be sent from September 2019, we’ll send you a text when it’s on its way. The Welcome Pack contains:
- Your official entry details, including start time
- Your official Runner Bib
- Pins to attach your Runner Bib to your top
All children are welcome to participate in the MS Wellness Run, however children under the age of 13 years old at the time of the event must be accompanied by an adult.
Anyone with a moderate level of fitness can take part in the MS Wellness Run. We suggest that you undertake some training to make the event more enjoyable and to ensure you reach the finish line with a smile on your face!
Accessibility: The MS Wellness Run 5km course is fully accessible to wheelchairs, mobility scooters and roams. Wheelchair accessible toilets will be available in the Events Village.
Participants, friends and family travelling by train from Wollongong back to Sydney must purchase a Special Events Train Ticket. Opal cards cannot be used on the return trip. Train tickets are available for purchase through our MS Online Shop.
Travelling to the event? Participants must use their Opal card or purchase a single trip ticket from a train station. Opal cards cannot be used on Special Event Train Services on the return trip.